Sunday, February 06, 2005

What is thy bidding, my master?

Take a stand. Take a stand on the issues. Take a stand from the music room: they won't notice. They never do until it's too late.

Sigh. It's no good trying to force it, Mac. Maybe I should just end the post right here. Maybe I should not even post it, but instead click the little button in the top right corner of my screen that is red with a white 'x' in it.

Note: for some users (the silly ones who actually try to prevent Microsoft from taking over the world), they will have to use their imagination since they do not use an OS (Operating System) (If I were going to use an acronym, I shouldn't have included what it stood for because that just defeats the whole purpose) (unless, of course, I am going to use OS again later in the post, which I may or may not post) that goes by the name of Microsoft XP. Just in case these users don't get the picture yet, I am ignoring you. How's that for a nomination for false statement of the year?

No, wait. We might have something here. Yes...

You see, before I typed "nomination for false statement of the year" I already had paradox in its place (although paradox was in its own place at the time) (I know it's not a paradox, that's why I replaced it!) (It is NOT a paradox because it is obvious that I am not ignoring those people (if that is what you want to call them) and there is no terminating contradiction) (I am really starting to irritate myself with all these parenthetical statements) (am I starting to irritate you?) (Or have I already started to irritate you and only continue to do so?) And before paradox I had paradigm (since I had the two mixed up, you see). Paradigm (pronounced pair-uh-dime) has been around a while, which is a relative statement because it concerns time, which is an infinite thing, so any reference to it as a finite thing is only according to a specific interval, defined or undefined. Not that time is concerned about it, mind you. Time hasn't a care in the world. Time isn't very partial when it comes to those matters. Time, not to be confused with Thyme (an herb referred to in Simon and Garfunkel's "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme", an album that was released in 1966, which opens with a song called Scarborough Fair/Canticle that also uses Thyme for a small period of time), is tolerant.

Well, that's a sign the end is near (of this post anyway: I'm no future predictinator): when I start using Simon and Garfunkel you know that I'm desparate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home