Saturday, February 26, 2005

I hate to break the pattern but...

...Lee is busy and I think that our one fan will stop checking the blog if nothing happens to it.

You know that game Halo 2? My brother is playing it right now with a friend. I wonder what makes it so popular among gamers? Now, I'm not saying that all gamers favor Halo 2, but most do. Most of them do. And that same principle applies when you try to throw out your product into the market, the mercado, if you will. Mercado is Spanish for market and you should not confuse it for Mikado, some play in Japanese or something. Yeah, you thought I was going to step with my left foot, but then (Oh man!) I take it back and go with my right again!!! Life's tricky like that: one moment you are chillin' at home, enjoying the time off from all the other stuff, relaxing on the sofa, sipping lemonade, munchin' on popcorn, wearing socks but no shoes, growing a beard, watching your favorite movie (the one with Marlin Brando and Frank Sinatra) with Royal Crown Revue playing softly in the background which just happens to be playing Walk Like Brando upon the entrance of Skye Masterson, dreaming about suspenders, twitching your toes, hear messed up... Can you see it?

Hey Sully-Wullie.

Hey Celia, uh, Welia.

Reminds me of Amelia Badelia and that time the guy told her to hit the road and she smacked the road with a stick. Or the time she was supposed to draw the curtains and she... drew the curtains.

Somebody yell at me to get my Eagle done, quickly! I need some motivation. More Ovaltine please.

What about a small smackerel? I think I should write a book: 32,174 Random One-Liners. That way, when you're in the car going home and nobody really has anything to say, you can blurt out "Well that was a piece of wood if I ever saw one." And then you become the life of the party. The... tea... party....

Over and Over and Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home