Thursday, November 17, 2005

Just hang loose, blood

Now you see why I pay him the big bucks.

Do you think I should take Latin? I want so much to be able to go... Infelicitous, Infelix, Unhappy or whatever they were doing in Translations the other day. It was a good play. Two crumbs up. There were a couple parts that, were they to have been erradicated, would have improved the production greatly. In a great manner. A great manor.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of rhymes, not a creature was stirring, except for my blouse.

Hey, I spent most of today learning about DotNetNuke localization. If anyone is interested in finding information about it for themselves, I have pity on your soul and instruct you to go... um... catch tadpoles in a nearby pond. As opposed to a farby pond. And you'd be best off pronouncing that far-bee. Farbee pond. That's right. thx. George Lucas.

Oh man, the phone is ringing!!! ... Heh, took care of THAT problem. Let's just say they won't be callin' 'round he no mo.

And you'd do well to do the same, Mr. Potter! Why, at Bailey Savings and Loan, everyone bathes with a rubber ducky!



So about the movie. I was thinking we could make the main character a chubby fellow with kind of a downtrodden countenance. And a couple times during the play we could have him trip on his shoelaces or something. And he would try so hard not to cry, but he just wouldn't be able to help it, you know? That way people would feel sorry for him. That way they'd just have to love the movie, or else they'd feel guilty. You know? Tell me if that's too much to swallow or over your head. Or under your boots.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it...yes, definately

 

Post a Comment

<< Home