Beware the Tides of Starch
If I were John Kerry, I'd be talking right now.
If I didn't know what salt will be, I'd be the same as I am right now. All I can say is, it's a good thing salt isn't green. While green does seem to be a color that signifies health and life, it also has the potential to make me throw up. Against gravity. You know, toss my cookies. Heh. I would hate to see what happens when you toss someone else's cookies. But tossing cookies is not a good thing. I'll just eat mine, thanks.
Which reminds me, the cookie monster, you will notice, does not actually eat the freakin' cookies. They crumble apart and end up all over the floor of the set and some poor fellow has to clean them up.
While I know this has been very intellectually stimulating for us all, I must go play Tetris and Dr. Mario. Don't stop me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home