This one's for you!
I don't hear any sleighbells, but man! White stuff everywhere! I was dreaming of a white christmas and it came true! Just like, 24 days early is all.
Well, it's not my turn, but Mac is in the West Indies right now taking care of starving children.
I just wanted to take a moment, perhaps two, to dedicate this post to the one who calls themself " Anonymous". That's right Anonymous, this one's for you!
It doesn't matter if we know Anonymous or not, or even if Mac knows Anonymous and I do not, or even if I know Anonymous and Mac does not, or even if Mac and I know each other and Anonymous does not. The point is, Anonymous sounds funny if you say it a whole bunch of times. It's kind of like the word "yogurt" or "frisbee". In fact, that's not even the point.
I believe everyone in life has their own metaphorical Anonymous. This idea of Anonymous gives people hope that their not alone in the world. This idea gives people reasons to wake up in the morning. And yes, this idea gives guys reasons to go to the West Indies to take care of starving
children.
So, Anonymous, this one's for you!

2 Comments:
Yes, in fact, both of you know me. :) Keep up the great work.
I love you guys
(different anonymous)
Post a Comment
<< Home