Truly, my work is appreciated!
I mean, this is great right? People enjoy my work soooo much, that they offer me things that they take pleasure in. Wow! I suppose the only problem is that some people don't understand my theological background.
I'd like to take this opportunity to explain.
By choice, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. In other words, I'm a "momun". How could this possibly relate? Well, you see, it is against the teachings of our church (which I believe comes from a being of a divine nature) to engage ourselves in such activities as you have presented to me.
So, "edjones", while I appreciate the thought and nature of your offer, I must respectfully refuse and accept a simple compliment of my work.
Thanks, but no thanks!
Sorry about the confusion, and for future notice, a simple check or money donation will be suitable!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home