Still got it!
Considering my last post was a bit vague, I thought I'd elaborate a little. You see, I took a brief vacation from animating due to the obsessive animating binges I'd have. Well, I'm back on it with a little more self-control (at least I'd like to think so). Anyway, the project I'm working on is an adventure game of my favorite Star Wars related book.
http://dsgames.guerrestellari.net/ (look in the staff section, teehee!)
I informed my italian buddies (yes, they are all in the Rome time zone) that I'll be leaving for a mission soon, and that I'll only have a little time to work with them. So far, I've create
d the 3-D reference for the princess Leia character, and the entire character of C-creepio. Enclosed is a picture of two older models on the left and the recently completed from scratch, creepio model (ain't he cute?). Which I think proves, after all, that I still got it!I'm afraid this post was amazingly boring, especially considering that our reader(s) is/are mostly female. Sorry ladies, and sorry Mac, who's already heard all this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home