Movie on Youtube

If there is in fact anyone who reads these things besides Mac and myself. You may be interested to know that I've completed a 4 minute animation that's premeiring on youtube.com It's called Batman: The Last Bang . Even though the Riddler does not appear in this movie, I've included an image of him here to wet your tastes. If I did another animation I hope it would be the quality of the picture and not the movie.
Anyway, I hate to just make this a shrine to my animation skills (even as advanced as they are) so I thought I'd say something different. However, I seem to have decided against it. Oh wait! In four days Mac is going to note the anniversary of his date of birth. Congrats Mac! May you see another glorious 30 years...er...19! Thanks world and in the words of Kip
Peace out

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home